The two Kenyan and American Boards of Directors have been working for many months and are pleased to share the progress for the Ewaso Osiligi Center:
- An architect has been hired and a master plan developed
- Twelve acres have been purchased and fenced
- A contractor has been hired and construction ongoing
- Water pipes have been laid from Ewaso to the rescue center & school
- Water tanks have been installed and made secure
- The Gate House is staffed and in operation
- A large Bathroom Building is functioning very well
- A temporary Kitchen is being used daily
- The Dormitory/Hostel is housing 27 girls
- The School Classrooms are completed and instruction is taking place
- A playground and security fence are on-going
Girls are being accepted as they are cleared by the authorities for admittance to the rescue center. The school is open for both rescued girls and local students. Boarding girls from other locations are also welcome.
Every day Kenyan Schools of Hope will carry hope into the lives of young girls. Fundraising for further construction is on-going and donations of any size are appreciated. The need is great but the potential impact is even greater. We invite you to partner with us as we race to rescue and restore the vulnerable girls of Kenya.
Please join us to offer SAFETY. HOPE. EDUCATION.