The two Kenyan and American Boards of Directors have been working for many months and are pleased to share the progress for the Ewaso Osiligi Center:
- Twelve acres have been purchased and fenced
- An architect has been hired and a master plan developed
- A contractor has been hired and construction begun
- Water pipes have been laid from Ewaso to the rescue center & school
- Water tanks have been installed and made secure
- The Gate House is completed
- A large Bathroom Building is completed
- A temporary Kitchen is ready for use
- The Dormitory/Hostel is completed
- The School Classrooms are presently under construction
Girls are being accepted now, and the second and third floors of the dormitory are housing them. Until completion of the school, the ground floor of the dormitory temporarily will serve as classrooms.
Every day Kenyan Schools of Hope will carry hope into the lives of young girls. Fund raising for further construction is on-going and donations of any size are appreciated. The need is great but the potential impact is even greater. We invite you to partner with us as we race to rescue and restore the vulnerable girls of Kenya. Please join us to offer SAFETY. HOPE. EDUCATION.